RASPBERRY COCONUT CHIA BOWL
I absolutely love overnight chia bowls! So many creative ways to enjoy these, and breakfast is ready and waiting for you in the morning! Chia seeds are an excellent addition to your diet. They are rich in fibre, protein and healthy omega-3 fats.
I will warn you though - if you're new to eating chia seeds, have floss on hand because these babies get stuck between your teeth like crazy.
RASPBERRY COCONUT CHIA BOWL (SERVES 1)
Print recipe HERE.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (add more if you prefer a liquid texture)
- 1 tbsp. almond butter (the only ingredient should be raw almonds)
- 1 tbsp. goji berries
- In a small bowl, mash raspberries and mix with chia seeds and 1 tbsp. coconut.
- Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Let mixture sit for at least 45 minutes, or prepare the evening before and leave overnight in fridge.
- Top with almond butter, remaining coconut and goji berries.